Last Modified: July 30th, 2020
This Policy applies to information we collect on this Website and in e-mail, text and any other electronic messages between you and this Website.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including, but not limited to, any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including, but not limited to, through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this Policy carefully and fully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat such information. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Policy. We may change, revise or update this Policy from time to time in our sole discretion (see Changes to our Policy). Your continued use of this Website after we make any changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for any and all updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including, but not limited to, the following information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your full name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or account log-in credentials (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you, but individually does not identify you; and/or About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and any usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Register with us to access our services and products through our online portal.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, Internet Protocol for IP and information collected through cookies, web beacons and any other tracking technologies.
- Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include, without limitation, the following:
- Information that you provide by filling in any forms or otherwise on our Website. We may also ask you for when you report any problem with our Website.
- Information when you initially register on our Website, we require [full name, email address, phone number, EIN number, any credit information, bank reference and payment information and any trade references.
- Any records and copies of your correspondence (including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and any other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including, but not limited to, your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including, but limited to, enabling us to do the following:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include, but not limited to, the following:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see below Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including, but not limited to, any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, send us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. For more information, see below Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy, including, but not limited to, the following:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of any or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information, including, but not limited to, the following:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To transfer any of your Personal Information to an authorized third-party processor.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, interests or safety of the Company and its subsidiaries or affiliates, our customers or any other third party.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or any or all other transactions.
We do not control (directly or indirectly) any third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this manner. You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Changes to Our Policy.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to this Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Information, we will notify through a notice on the Website home page. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any and all changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: email@example.com.